Computer talk day...
The day started out from that I woke up :D (just kidding... :) )
I was talking/arguing with my dad about computers the entire day...
(It happpens really rare!)
After we got tired arguing we went to frys and bought DVD Burner
It was cheapest one, we would of probebly never bought one, if we wouldn't
stop talking about disk space on my(our) computer.
We came back home and installed it, burned one dvd.
And we understood that there was NO point in buying it... lol
Cause we just had a lots of junk files on hd which we didn't needed at all...
So I got 35gb from like nowhere :D
Now I'm gonna burn dvd with mac os x and install it...
That was really interesting day, one of these that happen rare!
I was talking/arguing with my dad about computers the entire day...
(It happpens really rare!)
After we got tired arguing we went to frys and bought DVD Burner
It was cheapest one, we would of probebly never bought one, if we wouldn't
stop talking about disk space on my(our) computer.
We came back home and installed it, burned one dvd.
And we understood that there was NO point in buying it... lol
Cause we just had a lots of junk files on hd which we didn't needed at all...
So I got 35gb from like nowhere :D
Now I'm gonna burn dvd with mac os x and install it...
That was really interesting day, one of these that happen rare!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home