Sunday, November 20, 2005

Hehe, I feel drunk...(even so i'm not)

Yea, It feels fun and cool and I don't even know why...
It's almost 3 in the morning...
Oops got late a little bit :D
Today I tried to get network in freebsd working..
maybe bacuse it's in vmware it won't work :-/
So I'm gonna buy ethernet adapter tomorow.(cheap $5)
and experiment on one of my ancient boxes :D(166mhz+ram 32mb simm :D)
So tomorow is gonna be fun I guess... :)
Today, my mom spilled the whole cup of juice all over living room...
I was trying to get it out of carpet for 3 hours :-^
Then we went to costco. My dad was gonna buy a laptop...
And then they said that something with limits on card so he wasn't able to buy it.
He said that he will buy it on thanksgiving. It's gonna be $100 off on it.

LoL, I got it I'm not drunk...
I just need to sleep(i'm felling asleep)
hhaaahhh-puuush-hhaaahhh-puuush-hhaaahhh-puuush-hhaaahhh-puuush........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home