Pinguins-devils,,,
I'm getting annoyed by FreeBSD...
I just can't start apache for 3 days already(and I can do it on linux in 30mins). it just drives me crazzzzy.
I getting to like Mac OS X way more :)
I found a lots of cool features about which I could of just dream :D
And it's really nice and again it's FreeBSD...
Today I'm going to pool.... :$ (I really don't want to)
I'm just gonna keep trying...
I just can't start apache for 3 days already(and I can do it on linux in 30mins). it just drives me crazzzzy.
I getting to like Mac OS X way more :)
I found a lots of cool features about which I could of just dream :D
And it's really nice and again it's FreeBSD...
Today I'm going to pool.... :$ (I really don't want to)
I'm just gonna keep trying...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home