Welcome to Hell Pool :$
Our Carmel Valley pool closed on winter.
So our whole team was transfered to Swanson pool...(NOOoooooo....) :)
I came little early (unusual for me, because i'm always late :) (including my blog :D))
The pool looked weard and small in some kinda 'L' shape or probebly even 'G'...
Anyways I hoped in and water was really war, it was nice and not nice...
It's good for first second for water to be warm but while swimming it sucks... :-/
So they putted me in the last lane(the worst, i think) and two kiddoes which are half of my height
Ok, seems like kinda fine not that bad, for NoW... :)
During warm up was everything fine... nothing special...
In main set everything starts...
The kids that on the same lane as I go like crazy(swim as hard as they can)...
One of them goes on front of me (barely) and another hold on to my leg, I'm sanking like Titanic................
I'm getting him off my leg and swimming again...finishing up first 50...
Second 50 - I'm doing flip turn kid stand just right where I suppose to go I'm not able to push off.
couch talks to kid he settles down goes way slower and has like 30 yard distance from me...
we're doing 6x100s, and then under the water amazingly loud squik starts.
I can barely hear couch after that... on the next set someone was smoking near pool...
I could of bearly breath.... eh...
In 30 minutes I was still wondering how come I was alife
Because my mom was driving like crazy...(we almost crahsed 4 times)
That was fun ¨¨....••••....¨¨
So our whole team was transfered to Swanson pool...(NOOoooooo....) :)
I came little early (unusual for me, because i'm always late :) (including my blog :D))
The pool looked weard and small in some kinda 'L' shape or probebly even 'G'...
Anyways I hoped in and water was really war, it was nice and not nice...
It's good for first second for water to be warm but while swimming it sucks... :-/
So they putted me in the last lane(the worst, i think) and two kiddoes which are half of my height
Ok, seems like kinda fine not that bad, for NoW... :)
During warm up was everything fine... nothing special...
In main set everything starts...
The kids that on the same lane as I go like crazy(swim as hard as they can)...
One of them goes on front of me (barely) and another hold on to my leg, I'm sanking like Titanic................
I'm getting him off my leg and swimming again...finishing up first 50...
Second 50 - I'm doing flip turn kid stand just right where I suppose to go I'm not able to push off.
couch talks to kid he settles down goes way slower and has like 30 yard distance from me...
we're doing 6x100s, and then under the water amazingly loud squik starts.
I can barely hear couch after that... on the next set someone was smoking near pool...
I could of bearly breath.... eh...
In 30 minutes I was still wondering how come I was alife
Because my mom was driving like crazy...(we almost crahsed 4 times)
That was fun ¨¨....••••....¨¨
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home