Christmas Present! man...
On Christmas my parents gave me real special gift!
My own computer it's not some ancient junk left over from egyptians...
P4 2.8Ghz, Ati Radeon 9200 with 256mb DDR (sweeeeettt)
I have pretty low memory 256mb but I will upgade it up to somewhere between 512-1024mbs
It's good anough for me.
My own computer it's not some ancient junk left over from egyptians...
P4 2.8Ghz, Ati Radeon 9200 with 256mb DDR (sweeeeettt)
I have pretty low memory 256mb but I will upgade it up to somewhere between 512-1024mbs
It's good anough for me.
2 Comments:
ugh, radeon...
get yourself a geforce 6600 to go with that RAM. best value for money gfx card you can get! then you can use it to play NWN, Doom, etc...
hehe I can play all those with my smoothly and isn't like NWN ancient? and rpg?
Post a Comment
<< Home