*+*+*Vegas*+*+*
I have been to the Vegas on weekend :)
I was staying in hotel called The Venetian (luxery)
The hotel was amazing and great I liked it a lot except one thing!
InterNET! U have to pay for it commmmooonn....
that was just pissing me off...
The second I can't go anywhere basicly or gamble...
But we have been to the good buffets which were realll great .
Friday
We went to Irina Lebed(Foskaris) and spent the whole evening there it was good
sitting on sofa after 400 mile ride on which the entire 6-8 hours my butt hert real bad.
We ate barbecue I personnaly ate 5 pieces of meat :)
Pretty Good! :)
Saturday
Oh boy, we walked the whole day for 8 hours.
That was crazy. We went through about 10 hotels...
Gosh, everything hearted and my grandma was trying to find restourant
She wanted cup of coffee and others wanted martini. So after about an hour of walking they understood that they can go drink coffee or martini.
Ok cool everyone agreed on martini so we went to bar.
I just sat on the chair and started relaxing as chinise girl with big boobs came and said that you should be 21 or more to be there. :$. So I went with my dad and we drinked tea in coffee next to bar. Then we went to our hotel on taxi.
Sunday
I woke up and started packing up.
We packed up had breakfast and drove for 4 hours back home my butt still hearted half the way to home. We came really early at 4-30 which made me happy :)
Looks like all for this weekend :)
I was staying in hotel called The Venetian (luxery)
The hotel was amazing and great I liked it a lot except one thing!
InterNET! U have to pay for it commmmooonn....
that was just pissing me off...
The second I can't go anywhere basicly or gamble...
But we have been to the good buffets which were realll great .
Friday
We went to Irina Lebed(Foskaris) and spent the whole evening there it was good
sitting on sofa after 400 mile ride on which the entire 6-8 hours my butt hert real bad.
We ate barbecue I personnaly ate 5 pieces of meat :)
Pretty Good! :)
Saturday
Oh boy, we walked the whole day for 8 hours.
That was crazy. We went through about 10 hotels...
Gosh, everything hearted and my grandma was trying to find restourant
She wanted cup of coffee and others wanted martini. So after about an hour of walking they understood that they can go drink coffee or martini.
Ok cool everyone agreed on martini so we went to bar.
I just sat on the chair and started relaxing as chinise girl with big boobs came and said that you should be 21 or more to be there. :$. So I went with my dad and we drinked tea in coffee next to bar. Then we went to our hotel on taxi.
Sunday
I woke up and started packing up.
We packed up had breakfast and drove for 4 hours back home my butt still hearted half the way to home. We came really early at 4-30 which made me happy :)
Looks like all for this weekend :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home